Of the 100’s of digital marketing tools available, we’ve created our must-have marketing tools list for the modern, complete digital marketer. Work smarter, get more done and cut costs on tools you don’t really need. Our marketing tools list changes constantly as new tools launch or older tools upgrade earning their way onto our coveted roster.
- KWFinder – next level keyword research tool with both PPC and SEO specific features
- Adwords Editor – it’s free, it’s widely used but you damn sure still need it
- SEMRush – some many expensive SEM platforms to choose from but this one is the best
- KWFinder – forget your free Adwords keyword planner tool – this is soooo much better
- Yoast Premium – only applies if you’re on WordPress but this is the essential WP plugin of them all and no the free version isn’t good enough
- SEMRush – great for SEM, great for SEO – all for one reasonable monthly price. The new linkbuilding outreach feature is massive and bumped Moz off my list.
- Buffer – scheduling, content curating and team coordination in one place. It’s not cheap but if you are serious about social media and have multiple accounts you want this.
- AdEspresso – want to A/B test Facebook ads but never have the time or patience? You’re going to like this tool.
Conversion Rate Optimization
- HotJars – simple UX tracking and heat mapping with a generous free version available.
- GTMetrix – want a faster website? GTMetrix will show you the way.
- Instapage – A powerful yet easy to use marketing landing page builder with A/B testing, WYSIWYG designer, heatmap tracking, and most importantly dynamic content management.
- Google Analytics – classic but still an absolute necessity
- Google Tag Manager – got a lot of tags, pixels and tracking scripts? Want event tracking? Hating waiting on developers to set it up for you? GTM is what you want.
- Google Data Studio – it’s the one-stop-shop to consolidate your reporting with a dynamic dashboard and simple to update report templates. Just plug in all your social media, SEO, SEM, analytics and content marketing accounts and it consolidates everything for you.
Love a tool on our last or have one you can’t live without that we missed? Tell us in the comments below.