David Dasilma is a dedicated PPC Specialist with a disciplined work ethic and extreme attention to detail. As a former US Army Sergeant and Medical Soldier of the Year award winner, David’s operational background has prepared him for his current role in digital marketing.
Professionally, David’s strengths lie in his ability to relate to any co-worker or client and build instant rapport. He is emotionally intelligent and can quickly find common ground with people, making him an asset to any team. David’s extreme attention to detail and dedication to learning and advancing his skills have led him to earn two master’s degrees, both with Summa Cum Laude honors.
In his personal life, David is a devoted single dad to his 13-year-old daughter. When not at work or spending time with his daughter, David enjoys reading and staying active.
- Experienced PPC Specialist with a background in the US Army and medical field
- Won the Medical Soldier of the Year award
- Holds two master’s degrees with Summa Cum Laude honors
- Extreme attention to detail and dedicated work ethic
- Emotionally intelligent with the ability to relate to any co-worker or client
- Strong ability to build instant rapport
Fun Fact: David enjoys practicing martial arts and has earned a black belt in Tae Kwon Do.