LEVEL UP YOUR MARKETING INTO A LEAD GENERATION MACHINE!
Marketers and sales teams create great content assets, run ads to generate signups, and build lists of qualified subscriber leads… only to never result in meetings or sales. It’s frustrating, expensive, and kills your deal flow. So how do you turn those subscribers into warmed-up meetings on your sales calendar?
That’s where lead conversion strategies come in. And this Ebook provides the same step-by-step frameworks, automation tools, and messaging scripts we use to convert up to 25% of subscribers into booked meetings within 30 days. We’ll even share one tip that will convert 10% of subscribers to a meeting within an hour of signing up!
Get Your Free eBook!
BONUS! Signup now and get limited-time access to TechFlux, our complete customer acquisition training module for high-ROI and rapid sales growth.
Here’s what you’ll learn…
- The secret sauce to take your website from a digital brochure to a lead generator
- The inside scoop on how to make your business show up first when your potential clients search online
- Transform cold leads into hot prospects: How to turn undecided leads into eager buyers with targeted communication
- Master the power of paid search and steer potential customers directly to your business!
- How to evolve from a standard business to an industry titan
- How to play the social media game and win the hearts of your prospective clients
- Revolutionize your marketing strategy: Get ready to change how you think about B2B marketing and start reaping the benefits today
Meet the Author
Ryder Meehan is Upgrow’s Co-Founder and CEO, heading business development and account services. He has famously managed more than $1B in Google Ads spend in his career and been featured in press including Forbes, Business News Daily, and has contributed to college digital marketing course materials for SMU, the University of Oregon, and Texas Tech. His resume prior to Upgrow includes leading digital marketing programs at Razorfish, Slighshot, Fossil, Samsung Mobile and Tatcha.