Our Social Media Performance Strategy
As a performance-based digital marketing agency, it’s our job to find opportunities that will boost your conversions and make them deliver for your brand. We use the most cutting-edge tools in the industry to evaluate and implement changes that will help your brand reach the audiences most likely to buy your from you.
After we identify your opportunities, you can choose to implement our suggestions yourself or let our team handle it for you.
Our standard monthly Social Media Marketing service includes:
- Audit and identify social media ad account opportunities for existing account
- Review of your industry and competitor landscape for creative and ad concept ideas
- Creation of all ad copy and audiences
- Weekly bid optimizations to achieve a cost-per-action or ROI target
- Manage ad and audience testing through AdEspresso
- Weekly or monthly update and planning calls
- Facebook pixel and conversion tracking setup
- Dynamic reporting through RavenTools
- Landing page Conversion Rate Optimization (CRO) recommendations
Key Social Media Marketing Agency Differentiators:
- End-to-end management: we go beyond basic strategy and fully manage your Social Media Marketing and Facebook Advertising programs.
- Heavily utilize marketing and automation software: meaning you get results faster at a better value. We invest heavily in SEM technology for deeper insights and smarter execution. Our agency subscribes to Buffer, RavenTools, Briefcase, Trigger, and AdEspresso
- Extensive experience: all of our account managers have over 5 years of SMM experience with brands like Fossil, Samsung, and Tatcha.
- Powerful systems: we don't reinvent the wheel, we have a proven checklist of SMM tasks we know will get your site to the top of the rankings and for the right keywords.
- Always improving: Social Media Marketing changes a lot, that's why every member of our team dedicates 2 hours each Friday to training and education.
- Full service: why juggle multiple agencies? We can be your single partner not just for SMM but also for web design, SEO, SEM, web analytics, CRO and more. If it happens online, we can support you.
There are a few ways to utilize social media for your business. The first step is to assess your goals and determine which platforms will best reach your target audiences. Whether you’re looking to increase your website traffic, or sell tickets to an event, or connect with people who have already been to your site, social media marketing can make a big impact.
Social Media Ad Platforms We Manage: