Upgrow is seeking an organized, motivated, and creative SEO Manager to support our growing digital marketing agency in San Francisco, CA. You will work on SEO projects involving research, planning, project management, analytics, optimization, linkbuilding, and writing. You may also be client-facing as needed.
We are a digital marketing agency supporting clients from startups to Fortune 500 companies with SEO, PPC, social media marketing, web design, and web analytics. Recent increased client demand has warranted a new hire and we are seeking an SEO Manager. This is an exciting opportunity to join an early-stage and rapidly expanding agency.
Our office is centrally located in San Francisco on Market St. at Van Ness (near Muni/BART). This position may work from our office or the right candidate may work remotely.
- Achieve performance goals of organic rankings and traffic for our clients through onsite technical SEO and offsite link-building
- Complete SEO audits for new clients and contribute to our search proposals
- Ongoing management of SEO accounts to continuously improve performance through monitoring, on-page improvements, link building and content discovery
- Track and report on KPIs
- Content writing for SEO
- Project planning
- Marketing strategy focused on SEO
- SEO link building, email outreach, and email content writing
- Supporting our team in organizing various projects
- Build and analyze reports via Ahrefs, SEMRush, Clearscope, Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, Google Docs/Microsoft Office
- 3+ years of SEO experience
- Passionate about SEO, content, and digital marketing
- A background showing the ability to find creative solutions to achieve SEO success
- A strong understanding of technical SEO, content, link-building, keyword research and other related skills
- Able to write high-quality content such as articles, case studies, page edits, and meta tags
- Working knowledge of CMS platforms (e.g. WordPress, Drupal)
- Ability to work at an early-stage company with close team interaction
- Strong communication and teamwork skills
- Demonstrable high-reliability meeting deadlines
- Highly organized and a self-starter (you know what to do with minimal guidance or instruction)
- Takes initiative to self-teach through industry blogs, courses, podcasts, etc.
- Experience at an agency or startup, or as a consultant
- Experience in a marketing role at a B2B technology/software company
- Strong knowledge in DevOps technologies
- Google Analytics Certified
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based annual bonus
- Health, vision & dental insurance
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Build a business from the ground up!
Please include a cover letter, LinkedIn profile URL, any writing samples, and SEO accomplishment examples with your application for consideration.
Job Type: Full-time
For consideration please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org