If you're looking for the excitement and creativity of an early-stage company with the stability and structure of an experienced agency then you're going to love this opportunity!
This role is critical for our continued meteoric rise! You will be working with a fun and smart team to help manage PPC (SEM, Display, Paid Social) work for our clients.
We are a boutique digital marketing agency supporting a variety of clients from startups to Fortune 500 companies with SEO, PPC, social media marketing, web design, and web analytics. Recent client demand has warranted a new hire and we are seeking an PPC Specialist. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small and rapidly expanding agency.
Our office is centrally located in San Francisco on Market St. at Van Ness (near Muni/BART). We are looking for a local, in-office team member (sorry, no remote employees, consultants or relocation).
- Own the optimization and management across PPC channels: Google/Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter to scale and achieve/exceed KPI targets for clients.
- Develop and run experimentations to improve account performance.
- Analyze data to draw extract insights and transform those insights into actionable changes that will accelerate performance.
- Manage client relationship in developing, communicating and executing on strategy and tactics, as well as reporting on performance.
- Create/manage Google Data Studio dashboards.
- Reporting on account performance and insights.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 2+ years of PPC experience, specifically Google Ads, Facebook Ads or LinkedIn Ads.
- Google Ads Certified.
- Experience managing monthly budgets over $10,000/mo.
- Strong proficiency with Excel (pivot tables, vlookups).
- Strong knowledge of UTM parameters.
- Ability to implement conversion tracking pixels through Google Tag Manager.
- Ability to work at an early-stage company with close team interaction.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Demonstrable high-reliability meeting deadlines.
- Highly organized, motivated and a self-starter (you know what to do without guidance or instruction).
- Google Analytics Certified.
- Experience with landing page optimization - Unbounce/Instapage or equivalent.
- Experience with marketing automation systems - Hubspot, Marketo or equivalent.
- Experience with managing multiple PPC channels.
- Experience at an agency or startup, or as a consultant.
- Experience in a marketing role at a B2B software company.
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based annual bonus
- Health, vision & dental insurance 100% covered
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Build a business from the ground up!
Please include a cover letter and LinkedIn profile URL with your application for consideration.