If you're looking for the excitement and creativity of an early-stage company with the stability and structure of an experienced agency then you're going to love this opportunity! This role is critical for our continued meteoric rise! You will be working with a fun and smart team to help manage PPC (SEM, Display, Paid Social) work for our clients.
Meehan Digital is a boutique digital marketing agency specializing in performance-based online growth for our clients. Our client list is quickly growing and we are looking for an early-stage hire to join our team leading PPC. This is an exciting opportunity to join a small and rapidly expanding business. Our office is centrally located in San Francisco on Market St. at Van Ness (near Muni/BART). We are looking for a local, in-office team member (sorry, no remote employees, consultants or relocation).
- Own the optimization and management across PPC channels: Google/Bing, Facebook, LinkedIn, Twitter to scale and achieve/exceed KPI targets for clients.
- Identify opportunities to grow and scale cross-channel marketing for clients.
- Develop and run experimentations to improve account performance.
- Analyze data to draw extract insights and transform those insights into actionable changes that will accelerate performance.
- Manage client relationship in developing, communicating and executing on strategy and tactics, as well as reporting on performance.
- Be our PPC subject matter expert, internally and externally - including training events and leading PPC client presentations and pitches.
REQUIRED SKILLS & QUALIFICATIONS:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience.
- 3+ years of PPC experience, specifically AdWords and Facebook.
- Google AdWords Certified.
- Experience managing large monthly budgets (over $30,000/mo).
- Strong proficiency with Excel (pivot tables, vlookups).
- Ability to implement conversion pixel tracking, as well as integrate UTM tagging for Google Analytics.
- Ability to work at an early-stage company with close team interaction.
- Strong communication and teamwork skills.
- Highly organized, motivated and a self-starter (you know what to do without guidance or instruction).
- Google Analytics Certified.
- Experience with landing page optimization.
- Experience with managing multiple PPC channels.
- Experience at an agency or startup, or as a consultant.
- Experience in a marketing role at a B2B software company.
- Competitive salary
- Performance-based annual bonus
- Health, vision & dental insurance 100% covered
- 3 weeks paid vacation
- Build a business from the ground up!
Please include a cover letter with your application for consideration.