If your funeral home doesn't have a strong internet presence then you're missing out on a huge number of potential customers. In fact, over 60% of those shopping for a funeral home start online.
Today, people making funeral service arrangements start on Google searching for "funeral home" or on Google Maps. Does your website or business address show up?
If not, think about how many customers aren't able to find you at the moment they need your services.
If your funeral
home or death care service doesn't have a strong internet
presence then you're missing out on a huge number of potential customers. In
fact, over 60% of those
shopping for a funeral home start online.
making funeral service arrangements start on Google searching for
"funeral home" or on Google Maps. Does your website or business
address show up?
If not, think about how
many customers aren't able to find you at the moment they need your services.
Despite most customers
using the internet to find funeral services, few funeral home operators
do a good job of bringing their business online. In fact, most funeral
homes have little or no internet marketing or social media presence
What most funeral
directors and funeral home owners do is spend money on a
cut-rate website that isn't designed with the customer's needs in mind. They
don't maintain the site and it quickly gets outdated. Next, they just sit
around and wait for Google to magically start bringing in customers or worse
they spend more money on marketing that doesn't work. At this point, most get
frustrated and give up.
Now imagine instead you
choose to work with an expert team to build a complete funeral
home marketing program including:
- Modern, easy to use funeral home website that looks great on a computer or a smartphone, which drives more business and adds new revenue channels through online sales like flowers or other add-ons. A strong website design will dramatically increase your online presence, especially when you also include blog posts updated on a regular basis and social media marketing.
- Business listing on Google Maps, Bing Maps, Mapquest and hundreds of other map listing sites. This increases your local brand awareness and makes you easy to find.
- Search Engine Optimization (SEO) so your website appears at the top of Google search results when potential clients are searching for funeral homes.
- Paid Search (Google AdWords) or pay-per-click enhances your presence
on Google and Google Maps even further and pay only when users visit your website.
- Email marketing allows you to keep in touch with customers, related businesses and prospects.
With a smart marketing
strategy and well executed plan with all these marketing efforts, how
much further ahead would you be than your competitors in reaching your
customers online? Engage your target user, drive website traffic and
grow your inbound marketing.
Our experienced team has
helped dozens of businesses grow traffic, sales and profits online. With over
13 years of experience and a love for helping businesses achieve their goals,
we are the perfect partner.