Guidelines for Guest Posting
- Target wordcount is 800-1400 words.
- Your blog must be original submissions that have not appeared in other print/online publications.
- Your blog cannot be overly promotional for your company, client, or service.
- Do not include more than 5 external links – more than 5 links will be NoFollow if used and are relevant.
- Please provide attribution for any content drawn from another source (for example, studies cited should be linked to the source).
- Accepted blog formats: news, trends, strategies, case studies, how-to’s, statistics, listicles.
- Make a copy of the Google Doc template, fill in all forms, and write or paste your blog below the table.
- Upgrow reserves the right to edit your blog as needed.
- Posts that are poorly written, overly promotional, contain excessive irrelevant links, are too fluffy or light on valuable content will be rejected
- Send a current photo (200×200 pixel headshot) of the author.
- The author bio contains the author’s name, job title, company name and website, and LinkedIn profile URL.
HOW IT WORKS
- Once we receive your submission, it takes 3-5 business days to review.
- If your blog requires revisions to meet our guidelines, we’ll email you with instructions.
- If your blog is accepted, then we’ll publish it and notify you by email.
- Payment – we do not pay for writing on our blog, but do offer you up to 5 DoFollow backlinks and give you full credit as the author.
- Who can write – anyone with experience in digital marketing is welcome to contribute.