Do you write code and content?
Do you have a passion for development topics like databases, application performance monitoring, distributed tracing, Nodejs, SQL, and feature flags?
If so, we’re excited to tap into your knowledge of coding to write technical blog posts, guides, and other content for Upgrow clients.
We’re looking for writers who have a background in software development who can write highly technical content for an audience of software developers. Here are some examples of the types of content we’re looking for: Application Monitoring Best Practices, Guide to Deep Systems, Kubernetes Monitoring
These can include code samples as well.
Here’s how it works
- Tell us what areas of software development you’re an expert in.
- We provide detailed SEO-driven content briefs on relevant development-related topics for you to write.
- You write an initial draft of the article.
- We provide feedback, possible revisions, and final SEO adjustments.
- The article is completed, sent to the client, and you get paid!
How much can you earn?
Earn $200 for blog posts, and $300 for longer guides.
- Experience in software development
- Strong technical writer
- Able to learn client tone and voice
- Reliable and consistent (no ghosting!)
- Able to meet deadlines